Thursday, September 27, 2012

Amazon Rain forest

I am going to the Amazon Rain forest in South America. I am going there because well not only is it beautiful but i always wondered how it would be to try to live in such an exotic place or to try to survive there. There's plants everywhere, bugs, and its raining half the time. The forest is about 1.4 billion acres the majority of the forest is in Brazil. Its a big forest I am planing to travel from Brazil and explore from there. 


I am only planning to be there for 4days/3nights I well be taking a tour. I am taking the ''Amazon Green tour with Elso''. I well be learning survival skills. I well learn how to fish for piranhas, spear fishing, catching caimans, and overall learning lots of survival skills. I well be exploring the forest. 




I am planing on taking a flight to Brazil and from there I well find a flight to Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. I would have to take another flight to the Amazon cities. From there i well take a ride on a boat with my tour guides to the forest were i well be staying. 


For my trip I am going to bring inappropriate clothing such as long sleeves and long pants because I well be walking around the forest and well need good protection. I well also bring a pair waterproof hiking boots. Like I said its a very wet land and i well be waling alot. Also a flashlight. I wont need money unless to pay for the tour but other then that no because i well be learning to catch my own food. 

What i would like to accomplish for this trip is to learn more. I wanna learn surviving skills encase i am ever in a situation i would like to know what to do. I also wanna learn how people were able to survive in places like these. There are still people living in the Amazon Rainforest i would like to learn how they have kept each other alive. 


I well be writing everything I learn down in a journal. Everything i see everything i learn. I well also be taking many photographs of my trip to record everything that i have seen. I well like to remember every single detail of this trip. 





No comments:

Post a Comment