Thursday, October 11, 2012

Was it really just an accident?

Have you ever heard the story of Pipin Ferreras and Audrey Mestre. Its quit a tragic story. Well i am here to uncover the truth of this tragic story. Reading the article of the story made me come to a decision with my theory. Many people say Audrey's death was just a coincidence i don't think it was. The way her death happened just seemed completely planned to me. Why would her husband Pipin let her try to beat hes record? He knows its dangerous why put your wife at risk! 


With that said I don't believe he actually truly loved her. Maybe he did but in opinion he didn't  I mean they had barley known each other and decided to get married out of the blue. He was spouse to check that all the equipment was working and ready. What went wrong? Maybe it was a mistake that stuff happen, but why let it happen in the first place. Why put the love of your life in danger. I don't think this was an accident maybe it was a careless mistake but I am a 100% sure it was not an accident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment